Sunday, September 20, 2009

Does life get any better?!

My room!!

Me on a camel
I have been in Massachusetts now for 4 day now and I am loving every minute of it! The kids are adorable, and I love them. The family is amazing as well. It is definitely a whole other life style that I am experiencing, but it's fun! :) Here are some of the things I have done so far
* eaten out 9 times
* gotten lost
* argued with the GPS in the car
* dressed children in clothes that are way more fashionable than mine
* live in a place that has no walmart OR target close ( you got kmart and the stop and shop)
* went apple picking
* rode a camel
* made my bed everyday! :)
* lost my voice
* tried not to talk for a day (HARD thing to do!)
* enjoyed the joys of the movie channels and dvr in my room
* showed off my ho down throw down dancing skills
And it hasn't even been a week yet!! I can't wait for this new week to start and continue my adventure here! I especially can't wait for all the trips I get to take!! The cape cod area is BEAUTIFUL! I can't think of a better place for me to be right now!

1 comment:

Lauri Wells said...

AWESOME!!! you really need to keep this blog up now that you are so far away, and doing such amazing things. and please... more pictures. you're room is perfect you are right.