Wednesday, October 7, 2009

HELLOOO NEW YORK!

I can finally say that I've been to new york!! It was a blast! The first night we drove out to Rhodes Island, went to the cheesecake factory, and saw Toys Story in 3-D. I got my own hotel room and I even had my own robe! :)

View from my room the first night
Time Square!
Kinda blurry cuz I was taking it while walking while holding a two year old. :) but we went and saw SHREK! THE COOLEST thing I've seen in a while...no lie, I cried, out of pure happiness. My cheeks were hurting so bad by the end. I couldn't help but smile the whole time. I loved it!
Before we went to Shrek we stopped off and ate at planet hollywood and they had Bella's prom dress, and Edwards suit...the closest I will ever get to him. :)

So while walking around Rockefeller Center they were passing out free cranberry juice and had a make shift thing to make the juice ( I don't know the name) and there was the guy from all the commercials!!

It was kinda like an I-spy book, but we found cookie monster and minnie and mickey. We found them while looking out our hotel window, random, and awesome.
View from our hotel in New York, it was in time square, and there was a billboard for shrek!

Me and the kiddo's in the limo!!!! :) on our way to our hotel. Love them.
We just got back today, and I ran into their mailbox...yes, I really did. I feel horrible and want to cry, but luckily they like me, and luckily it just broke the plastic cover on the light... :( but other than that, it's been an awesome week so far. Now I have to pack and get ready for DISNEY WORLD!! WAHOO!!! Hope everyone is doing well. I love you all!!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

How fun! Looks like you had a BLAST! The kids are so cute, but you're cuter :)