Tuesday, October 15, 2013

It's only been 4 years....

So I realize it has been FOUR years since I last did a blog post. Wow. I completely skipped blogging about my engagement, wedding and having a baby. I do want to do a post on Daxton's birth so that I can remember all the little details years from now when he asks me.
                 It is now FALL again and I love it! I love the leaves changing colors, I love being able to wear jeans again and not be sweating in them, and I love all the things there are to do here in fall. Oh and not to mention our anniversary too! :) We haven't really done a ton of fall things yet, but we have plans for them and i'm SO excited. Here has been our fall so far.

We have gone to see the witches at Gardner Village a few times. Daxton loves it there, I don't know if it is because all the people or the crazy halloween things everywhere but he loves it and he already loves halloween. He is SO funny with the electronic halloween decorations that move and sing. He thinks they are funny, even if they are suppose to be scary, he just smiles and laughs at them.




We also were able to get a hike in FINALLY! It only took us till fall to actually go. We hiked up to donut falls with Chris and Rachel. There was still snow in some places along the trail and where there wasn't snow there was mushy mud. It was sticking to everyone's shoes, but it was so much fun. Daxton loves being in his carrier and will just stare at everything while he is in there and be content. I have tried to put him in it facing me, but he screams every time he can't look forward to see what's going on. He is becoming such a little busy body, but he is so fun.

No comments: